Assessment of Non-Revenue Water and developing strategy and implementation action plan for reduction of Non-Revenue Water in Lucknow Smart city.
The project covered assessment of entire water cycle for Non-Revenue Water from production (3 head works & 616 tube wells), treatment facility (657 MLD), Raw and Pure water transmission (1200 mm to 400 mm diameter network), storage reservoirs and intermediate zonal pumping stations (136 ESR/GSR/ZPS) and distribution system up to the last point of usage i.e. the customers tap (approx. 2750 km of distribution system). Based on this Non-Revenue Water assessment
, a comprehensive DPR is to be prepared which will focus on selection of the strategies best suited for the reduction of Non-Revenue Water and providing the guidelines for implementation of field activities with detailed estimates and work schedule.
- Understanding the existing Water Supply System
- Calculating estimated Non-Revenue Water and set target Non-Revenue Water
- Identify root causes for Non-Revenue Water and losses at various stages
- Develop strategies to reduce Non-Revenue Water
- Prepare action plan with detail estimate, work schedule and guidelines
Benefit to Client:
- Details of all working schemes is now available in single report
- Level of the existing service delivery is benchmarked
- Result of the infrastructural development can be judged as per this benchmarked data
- Existing Non-Revenue Water, Non-Revenue Water reduction targets and responsibilities are defined with time frame.
- Detailed estimates for the CAPEX and OPEX are given in DPR for which government can make provision in coming budget.
Key Team Members: