The power to
shape a brighter
Together, we enhance possibilities and expand horizons.
organization with a strong
performance ethic at its
foundation. We believe that when
individually each employee can
give their best, the company can
achieve its best. As the projects
groom our employees in
responsibility and accountability,
we also invest in our employees
for their individual development
and growth. Our leadership
practices and a strong work
culture offer a suitable
environment for learning.
work and learning culture, we also
create a lot of fun moments
beyond work. We celebrate
successes and special moments
and creates memories for
a lifetime. From festivals to special
events, there is always some
element of fun that goes around
throughout the year.
Ceinsys is a unique, creative and dynamic place to work. Together, we work, laugh, and brainstorm. Sharing a common goal, we invest in your development, encourage your ideas and reward your efforts. With so many projects and so much to do, chances are that you will be hired for what you love to do. We are an “Equal Opportunity and Equal Pay Employer” and welcome people with diverse backgrounds.
At Ceinsys, we understand that each person is unique, and we develop opportunities to harness this uniqueness. While you may expect to work in the best possible conditions and with some of the most sought-after positions in the industry, we don’t provide cookie-cutter roles and then recruit individuals to fill them. Rather, we are continually innovating and adapting our job descriptions to meet the changing needs of the business.
We seek. We offer.
No. of Openings: 3
Experience: +8 Years
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech or PG in IT /CS or equivalent
– Interaction with client and project team.
– Code review and guiding the other team member to solve their technical issues Entire SDLC framework : IDA (Integrated Development Environment).
– Technology bench marking experience.
– Candidate should be self driven and capable of generating PoC (Proof of concepts)
– Conversant with CMMi L3 framework.
– Test the application and remove bug as reported by any third party such as STQC.
– Take ownership and maintain the application code versions.
– Make improvements and changes in the application as per need.
– Maintain the application to meet the SLAs.
– Write all relevant documents such as Test Reports, Deployment Script, User Manual/SOP, Technical Manual, Traceability Matrix etc.
– Daily health check & Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
– Implement relevant Security standards related to code development.
– Application performance optimization.
– Experience in designing and implementing application with capabilities to generate PDF, Digital signature, Sending email, SMS gateways, social media integration likewise WhatsApp integration.
– Working experience on latest versions of build tool like maven, gradle, TFS / SVN/ GIT etc.
– Unit Testing : JMETER and automation frameworks
– Proven track record of team leading, team building and managing diverse team across organization.