This project aims to provide an updated fundamental dataset to be configured into a multi-purpose database to serve wide-ranging GIS applications and to assist in the implementation of sustainable development.
- Map revision for Blocks-2 of approximate 128,000 sq.km. Covering 7 mapsheets on a scale of 1:250,000.
- Map revision of 205 mapsheets on a scale of 1:50,000.
- Field verification and survey for mapping correct ground location and data collection carried for physical and man-made features.
- To generate Cartographic Database from the final version of updation and field data collection.
- Map Revision at 1: 250,000 scale
- Map Revision at 1: 50,000 scale
- Field verification and survey
- Generation of Cartographic Database
- Photogrammetric processing – DEM/DSM, contour, orthophoto generation
- Provides a complete and clear understanding of the land and the surrounding area
- Gives exact idea on where existing features are located
- Provide the necessary data required about the land before making any changes
- Information of any changes made to the land prior to being used
- Topographical map helps to understand the land’s topography
- Mohit Gupta
- Ranjan Das