Description: In order to design a smart city, one needs a digital replica of the current city and all its assets. Converting an Vizag urban area into a smart city begins with a 3D data acquisition that accurately maps every entity within the city.
Location: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
- Topographical survey & 3D data creation for 3D city mapping under smart city
- Hands and Feet Survey to provide latitude and longitude marking on editable GIS map.
- GPR data acquisition and processing for underground utilities.
- Mobile Lidar Survey for road mapping.
- DGPS Survey
- Hands and Feet Survey
- Mobile LiDAR survey for Road Junctions
- Utility Survey (GPR)
- As Build Drawing Preparation
- Report Generation
- Fast and time effective
- Highly accurate with fast pace.
- 360 Deg. images reduce manual survey for traffic management and plan
- As Build Maps providing ready-hand plan to decide camera location.
- GPR reports made civil work less damage prone to utility and assets
- Converted drawing provides readily available base map to utility design Dashboard for Surveillance Management System.